- Gale eBooksA great place to begin your research, Gale eBooks offers thousands of authoritative articles published in academic encyclopedias, and written by subject experts. Gale eBooks provides information you can not only trust, but cite in a paper as well. Formerly called GVRL: Gale Virtual Reference Library.
- Encyclopedia of Global Warming and Climate ChangeExplores major topics related to global warming and climate change-ranging geographically from the North Pole to the South Pole, and thematically from social effects to scientific causes. Covers the science and history of climate change, the controversies over climate-change theories, the role of societies, the industrial and economic factors, and the sociological aspects of climate change.
- Encyclopedia of Climate ChangeThis encyclopedia provides comprehensive coverage of global warming and climate change, including scientific descriptions and explanations of all factors, from carbon dioxide to sunspots, that might contribute to climate change.
Statistics and Data
- StatistaEasy to use statistics search engine with access to more than a million statistics and facts.
Books and Articles
- Ignacio: Library CatalogThe library catalog lets you search across the holdings of Gleeson Library and Zief Law Library, including books, videos, and other materials. Alumni and visitor access.
- Link+Search across more than 60 libraries in California and Nevada, and request available books to be delivered to Gleeson Library in 2-4 business days.
- FusionFusion allows you to search, in one place, the majority of the library’s books, articles, videos, etc. It includes all the materials in our library catalog Ignacio, as well as the content of the majority of our many databases.
Differing Points of View
- Opposing Viewpoints"Pro" and "con" arguments on controversial issues. Includes full-text materials drawn from print series such as Opposing Viewpoints, Current Controversies, At Issue, Contemporary Issues Companion, and Gale Information Plus series. It also provides full-text periodicals, newspapers, journals, pamphlets, primary source documents, statistics, images, web sites, and student research tools.
- CQ ResearcherCQ Researcher provides award winning in-depth coverage of the most important issues of the day. Our reports are written by experienced journalists, footnoted and professionally fact-checked.
Reference Manager and Citation Help
- RefWorksRefWorks allows users to create personal databases to manage, store, and share the information citations/references. Users can automatically insert references from their database into their papers and generate formatted bibliographies and manuscripts in seconds. Create an account using your USF email address.
Our favorite style guide web site is the OWL from Purdue University.
Start from their Research and Citation Resources main page, or go directly to their sections for citing in:
Check their left-hand menu to see all types of citation examples.