Zine Kit Request Form
Request a zine kit from Gleeson Library! Kits can be requested by USF community members who are interested in making zines on their own, or they can be mailed out ahead of time for Gleeson Zine workshops and classes.
- Zine kits include:
- Craft supplies for making zines — scissors, paper, glue sticks, pens and pencils, stickers, etc.
- How-to instructions for making zines
- Self-addressed stamped envelope and zine donation form — we encourage you to submit your zines for inclusion in the Gleeson Zine Library
- Outreach materials — materials will vary, but may include a copy of the Gleeson Zine Collective zine, buttons, flyers for upcoming events, etc.
- Please allow 3 – 5 business days for processing requests. We will send you tracking information once your kit has shipped.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.