Vision, Mission, & Values
The Library is an exemplary place for contemplation, inquiry, and engagement whose impact is felt throughout the university. As a collaborative and forward-looking organization, we are a central partner in ensuring student success, faculty and staff excellence, research innovation, and social responsibility.
The Library provides the resources, services, and spaces to develop the whole person, and actively engages the USF community in its educational, social, and scholarly activities.
• Access • Teaching and Learning •
• Intellectual Freedom • Integrity •
• Collaboration • Innovation and Creativity •
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive Excellence •
• Social Justice • Compassion • Community •
• The Whole Person •