Consider some of the databases on the Main Theology and Religious Studies Resources Page.
- Bibliography of Asian StudiesThe Bibliography of Asian Studies (BAS) contains 860,400 records on all subjects (especially in the humanities and the social sciences) pertaining to East, Southeast, and South Asia published worldwide from 1971 to the present.
- Google ScholarArticles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Click "more" below to customize Google Scholar to access USF library journal subscriptions.
Searching Ignacio, the USF Library's catalog, gives us books here at USF. Searching Link+ gives us access to millions of books in other libraries that you can request.
- Ignacio: Library CatalogThe library catalog lets you search across the holdings of Gleeson Library and Zief Law Library, including books, videos, and other materials. Alumni and visitor access.
- Encyclopedia of Buddhism byPublication Date: 2005ebook
- A Dictionary of Buddhism byPublication Date: 2003ebook
Selected ebooks from our collection
- Buddhism: A very short introduction byPublication Date: 1996ebook
- Buddhism: the basics byPublication Date: 2009ebook
- The Wiley Blackwell Companion to East and Inner Asian Buddhism byPublication Date: 2014ebook