Models are available for checkout at the Gleeson Library Front Desk. Loan period is 3 hours.
Full Disarticulated Human Skeleton Model
- Hand-painted and numbered to show muscle origins in red and muscle insertions in blue.
- Loosely articulated hands, feet, and vertebral column
- Includes access to full product manual available to identify over 600 anatomic structures
Human Skull Model
- 3 part replica, includes base of skull, skull cap, and mandible.
- Muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) shown in left side of the skull
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc
Muscled Human Leg
- 3/4 scale
- Illustrates superficial and deeper muscles, eight of which are removable.
- Tendons, vessels, nerves and bone components of the left leg and foot are shown in great detail.
Muscled Human Arm
- 3/4 scale
- Illustrates superficial and deeper muscles, five of which are removable.
- Tendons, vessels, nerves and bone components of the left should, arm, and hand are shown in great detail.
Human Eye Model
Removable parts of the human eye model include:
- Upper half of the sclera with cornea and eye muscle attachments
- Both halves of the choroid with iris and retina
- Vitreous humour