Hello and welcome to Gleeson Library | Geschke Center!
Whether you're in the building or online, the library is your place to conduct research or read and relax.
On this guide you'll find links to some of our services and important things to know about the library. .
Research and Writing Guides
Academic English for Multilingual Students
by Annie Pho Last Updated Nov 8, 2023 5 views this year
by Amy Gilgan Last Updated Aug 30, 2023 595 views this year
Copyright at the University of San Francisco
by Nicola Andrews Last Updated Apr 19, 2023 111 views this year
Finding Scholarly Articles
by Randy Souther Last Updated Jul 20, 2022 59 views this year
Identifying Primary and Secondary Research Articles
by Claire Sharifi Last Updated Feb 17, 2024 329 views this year
Videos and Streaming Media Collections
by Deborah Benrubi Last Updated Nov 15, 2023 274 views this year
Take a break from studying with some fun things from the library's collections.
- Grow a garden on your windowsill with seeds you can get from the USF Seed Library.
- Express yourself! Make a zine with a do-it-yourself Zine Kit from the Gleeson Zine Library.
- Take a break with a game or a puzzle! Ask for them at the Access Services Desk.
- Watch a movie from the library's video collections, with hundreds of streaming titles and DVDs.
- Explore our rare books. printing and graphic arts, and other special collections in the Rare Book Room or online.
News from home
Free online newspapers and radio from around the world
Onmiglot - news in many languages
Online Newspapers - links to free international newspaper websites
Radio Garden - spin the globe and find live radio
World Radio Map - map with links to thousands of stations around the world
- Translations of Terms for Multilingual Library Users -library terms are translated into Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, Arabic, and Vietnamese
- Definitions of Library Terms in English