From your mobile device, go to the App Store or Google Play. Search for and install the DynaMed app.
- From the Dynamed moble app, click "Sign in"
- You will see a pop-up that says "Dynamed wants to use ebsco.zone to Sign In." Click "Continue"
- On the sign-in page, select Open Athens (at the very bottom of the screen- you might have to scroll down)
- Find your institution-- enter "University of San Francisco"
- Choose how to sign in-- select "University of San Francisco, Sign in at University of San Francisco (USF)"
- Enter your myUSF username and password
- Select your preferred storage settings:
Online Only: uses the smallest amount of space on your phone
Partial Install: stores text and thumbnails on your device, full images available when connected to the internet.
Full install: stores all content on your device.
Your device is ready to go!