- Purdue OWLExcellent guides to citing and formatting in the Modern Language Association (MLA), American Psychological Association (APA), and Chicago styles.
- Chicago Manual of Style OnlineThe Chicago Manual of Style Online is a guide to style, usage, and grammar in an accessible online format. It is a reference for writers, editors, proofreaders, indexers, copywriters, designers, and publishers, providing sound, definitive advice.
Citation examples for Chicago Manual of Style--Notes & Bibliography
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association byCall Number: BF76.7 .P83 2010Publication Date: 2010-01-01
- MLA Handbook byCall Number: LB2369 .G53 2016Publication Date: 2016-04-01
- A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations byCall Number: LB2369 .T8 2007Publication Date: 2007-04-15
- USF Learning, Writing, and Speaking Centers
Make an appointment to meet with a writing consultant or get help with public speaking.