Organizational Websites and Directories
- San Francisco Urban Agriculture Alliance promotes the growing of food within San Francisco through advocacy, education, and grassroots action.
- RUAF Foundation is an international network of resource centers on urban agriculture and food security.
- American Community Gardening Association is a nonprofit membership organization of professionals, volunteers and supporters of community greening in urban and rural communities.
- Local Harvest is a directory of farmers markets in the U.S.
- City Farmer News a Vancouver based blog that teaches people how to grow food in the city, compost their waste and take care of their home landscape in an environmentally responsible way.
- Agricultural Sustainability Institute at UC Davis has some excellent urban agriculture resources including an annotated bibliography of Urban Agriculture Impacts.