- RUAF BibliographyAn urban agriculture bibliographic database compiled by the RUAF Foundation.
- New York Times Topics - Urban AgricultureProvides a listing of NY Times articles relating to urban agriculture.
- AGRISA database hosted by the FAO, contains more than 7 million bibliographic references on agricultural research and technology.
- AGRICOLA (AGRICultural OnLine Access) serves as the catalog and index to the collections of the National Agricultural Library, as well as a primary public source for world-wide access to agricultural information. The database covers materials in all formats and periods, including printed works from as far back as the 15th century.
- Environment Complete offers deep coverage in applicable areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine & freshwater science, geography, pollution & waste management, environmental technology, environmental law, public policy, social impacts, urban planning, and more.
- GreenFILE offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on the environmental effects of individuals, corporations and local/national governments, and what can be done at each level to minimize these effects.
- Bibliographic records covering essential areas related to the study of cities and regions including bibliographic records covering essential areas related to the study of cities and regions, this database explores such topics as urban affairs, community development, urban history and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.
Garden photographs courtesy of David Silver