Library Liaison Services
I am happy to meet with you to assist you with your research and teaching. Here are some of the services that I can provide:
- Help you develop search strategies to find the best sources on your topic. You can schedule an appointment here.
- Assist you with using a citation manager (e.g., RefWorks)
- Answer any research questions via email, phone, in-person, or online (via Zoom)
- Introduce you to online mapping databases and data sets available at Gleeson Library
- Collaborate with you to create a Student Social Justice Exhibit in Gleeson Library
- Arrange a workshop for your students to Introduce them to research tools and strategies. These workshops could incorporate any of the following: scholarly research databases, primary sources, government information, newspaper databases, online mapping, statistical resources, USF's Scholarship Repository, etc.
- Create an online research guide tailored to your class that you can link to from Canvas
- Collaborate with you on incorporating research skills and library resources into your class assignments
- Purchase books and other material needed for your research
- Assist you with your research and publishing needs
This is adapted from University of Washington Libraries Subject Librarians web pages under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Please take a minute to respond to a few questions about the usefulness of your library workshop using this online form.