Books And Ebooks
Books about Dance are shelved downstairs in the lower level of Gleeson in the GV call number section. Feel free to visit this section to browse!
- GV 1585 - Dictionaries, encyclopedias
- GV 1588 - Philosophy (and theory)
- GV 1589- Study and teaching
- GV 1590-GV 1594 - General works
- GV 1595 - Special aspects of the subject as a whole
- GV 1597 - Dancing as a profession
- GV 1600 - Dance criticism, appreciation
- GV 1645-GV 1728 - Dance history (and historical dance)
- GV 1743 - National dances. Folk dances and dancing (General)
- GV 1746-GV 1771 - Social dancing. Ballroom dancing
- GV 1781-GV 1795 - Theatrical dancing (Biography: GV 1785)
- GV 1796 -GV 1799 Special dances.
- M 1450 - Dance music
Consult these subtopics of dance for specific book ideas.
Use LINK+ to expand your search to other libraries and to request books that are unavailable (either checked out or on search) at Gleeson. LINK+ books are normally delivered to Gleeson in about 3 business days.
Use Interlibrary Loan to request books that are not available at Gleeson OR through LINK+. ILL books are normally delivered within about 1-2 weeks, but occasionally request take longer.