Welcome to the Gleeson Services Assessment Dashboard
Welcome to the Gleeson Services Assessment Dashboard. Here you will find statistics and analytics for the Gleeson Library services that are reported for ACRL, IPEDS, and other data collection.
For more information on our data collection, please see our Data Collection page.
2020 ACRL Statistics
Gleeson Library statistics as reported to ACRL for FY 2019-2020
- 1,408,655 Books, Media, Databases, and Serials in Physical and Electronic formats in the Collection
- 922,743 Electronic Items
- 906,664 eBook Titles
- 262 Databases
- 59,969 Audio/Video Media
- 138,774 Periodicals and Journals
- 501,991 Physical Items
- 491,017 Book Titles
- 7,064 Audio/Video Media
- 3,910 Periodicals, Journals, and Maps
- 6,007 Items in the Institutional Repository
- Providing electronic access to scholarly works and research output by the University of San Francisco community
- 19 Librarians with subject expertise, 17 staff members/paraprofessionals with years of library service and experience, and 15 student assistants who are current students pursing degrees at USF
Providing Assistance with...
- 462,784 Total circulation of Books, Media, Databases Materials, and Serials in Physical and Electronic formats
- 2,641 Items received through loans with other libraries (Interlibrary Loan)
- 757 Library instruction classes provided to students
- 4,007 Reference questions answered in-person and online
- 240 One to one research consultations