Handbooks and Manuals
Handbooks and manuals gather useful facts, terminology, and standards related to a specific field or profession, as well as general information and research in the field.
- Bergey's Manual of Systematics of Archaea and BacteriaBergey's is the most complete and authoritative description of bacterial and archaeal diversity. it provides descriptions of the taxonomy, systematics, ecology, physiology and other biological properties of all described prokaryotic taxa.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and PhysicsThe CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics provides chemical and physical data. Covers physical constants, properties of substances, chemical nomenclature and structures, etc.
- HLAS Online: Handbook of Latin American StudiesThe Handbook is a bibliography on Latin America consisting of works selected and annotated by scholars. Edited by the Hispanic Division of the Library of Congress, the multidisciplinary Handbook alternates annually between the social sciences and the humanities.
- Oxford Handbooks OnlineOxford Handbooks Online brings together the world's leading scholars to write review essays that evaluate the current thinking on a field or topic, and make an original argument about the future direction of the debate.
- SIC: Standard Industrial Classification ManualThis classification precedes the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) as a source of the U.S. industrial classification scheme.
- Chicago Manual of Style OnlineThe Chicago Manual of Style Online is a guide to style, usage, and grammar in an accessible online format. It is a reference for writers, editors, proofreaders, indexers, copywriters, designers, and publishers, providing sound, definitive advice.