Home Shipment of Gleeson Library Resources
To request a book:
- Go to the library's catalog at ignacio.usfca.edu
- Search for the item you are interested in using a keyword, the title of the item, or the author's name
- Once you find the item you are interested in, click on the title to view the full record
- At the top of the item record page, click the "request" button
- From the Request page, select "Mail" and "Mail to Home Address"
- Click Submit
This brief video demonstrates the process of ordering a book for home shipment.
- The item will be shipped via UPS. Delivery times vary.
- The item will come in a re-usable envelope and will include a return, pre-paid shipping label.
- The library pays for shipping both ways, no shipping costs will be incurred by the user.
- Item due dates apply. Find information on loan periods and renewals here.