Gleeson Library Functions and Services
There are several ways to obtain assistance with your research. Read on!
The School of Management has a library liaison named Penny Scott, and you can contact her for help.
Her contact information is: email: email@example.com * phone: 415-422-5389
It is best to call or email ahead, or make an appointment, to make sure she is available! Appointments are available virtually via Zoom, or in-person, and are great for groups or individuals.
If Penny is not available, or any time you need help, you can always get help, just Ask a Librarian!
You can also take a look at our Research Guides on many topics!
Overviews of a Topic
Fusion Search Tips:
Keyword search or Advanced search options:
- Refine results with limits, including Source Types, Language, Dates, etc. Find these on the left side of your results screen.
- Save results to Folder and email, print, and/or export results to RefWorks.
- Use asterisk * for wildcard word endings: lead* = leader, leading, leadership
- Use quotation marks to search for phrases: "religious traditions" or "leadership theories"
Other Interdisciplinary Databases
Ignacio Search Tips:
- Search by Keyword, Title, or Author
- Do an Advanced search to add more search words, for more precise results.
- Add results to cart, and then email them or export them to RefWorks
- Use the Request button to order books for delivery or pick up.
Getting Books From Other Libraries
Citing Your Sources
Whenever you do research, you will need to cite the information sources that you use. Most business scholars use APA style. Here are some tools that can help you with this task: