Gleeson Library Functions and Services
Journal and Newspaper Articles and Dissertations
Fusion Tips: Keyword search or Advanced search options:
- Refine results with limits, including Source Types, Language, Dates, etc. Find these on the left side of your results screen.
- Save results to Folder and email, print, and/or export results to RefWorks.
- Use asterisk * for wildcard word endings: lead* = leader, leading, leadership
- Use quotations marks to search for phrases: "nonprofit organizations" or "leadership theories"
The USF Scholarship Repository allows you to view the scholarly work of the USF community:
Financial and Statistical Data
Tests and Measures
Ignacio Search Tips:
- Search by Keyword, Title, or Author
- Do an Advanced search to add more search words, for more precise results.
- Add results to cart, and then email them or export them to RefWorks
- Use the Request button to order books for delivery or pick up.
Getting Books From Other Libraries
Citing Your Sources
Whenever you do research, you will need to cite the information sources that you use. Most business scholars use APA style. Here are some tools that can help you with this task:
There are several ways to obtain assistance with your research. Read on!
The School of Management has a library liaison named Penny Scott, and you can contact her for help.
Her contact information is: email: firstname.lastname@example.org * phone: 415-422-5389
It is best to call or email ahead, or make an appointment, to make sure she is available!
If Penny is not available, or any time you need help, you can always get help, just Ask a Librarian!