Building Access, Group Study Rooms, and Printing
The library is open for USF community members to access the library building.
- Monday – Thursday 7AM – 11PM
- Friday 7AM – 7PM
- Saturday 10AM – 6PM
- Sunday 12PM – 8PM
An active One Card and a face covering are required to access the library. USF community members must comply with the protocols outlined on this page and all other USF policies and procedures while in the library and on campus. See all building and service hours.
Accessing the Library
Follow these steps:
Bring your USF One Card (mobile or physical version) to access Gleeson Library's exterior doors. You will need it to tap into the building.
- Only one person may enter with each ID.
- Issues tapping into Gleeson? Contact the One Card Office at email@example.com.
Important information about using the USF Mobile One Card:
- iOS users, please be sure to follow the instructions carefully regarding downloading the GET App and provisioning the One Card to your Apple Wallet.
- Android users, you may utilize the Mobile Access feature within the GET App or speak to the One Card Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance with access options.
- If you are using the Mobile One Card via the Apple Wallet, tap your phone on the card reader to the right of the Gleeson entrance. After a moment, you will hear the door unlock.
- If you are using the mobile access feature via the GET App, type GL into the search feature and select GL Main Entrance. After a moment, you will hear the door unlock.
All members of the USF community, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear face coverings on campus.
Group Study Rooms
Group study rooms are for undergraduate and graduate student use only; rooms are not available to faculty, staff, or law students.
- Cleaning supplies are provided at each study space. Please disinfect your study space when you arrive and upon your departure. Please dispose of trash.
- Rooms may be used without making a reservation, but groups with reservations have priority.
Self service printers are available on the 1st and 2nd floors of the library. These multi-function machines can also be used to copy and scan. More information about printing in the library.
ITS staff are present in the library to assist you with IT issues.