- Literary Reference Center features an expansive collection of author biographies, plot summaries and full-text essays from leading publishers. It also includes literary reference books and monographs, cover-to-cover full text for literary magazines and book reviews from the most prestigious publications. It offers poems from hundreds of sources, short stories, classic texts, author interviews and much more. Literary Reference Center Plus replaces MagillOnLiterature Plus.
- Gale Literature combines the content of several Gale databases: Literature Resource Center, Literary Criticism Online, and more, forming the world’s most current, comprehensive and reliable online literature database. Its rich critical, biographical and contextual content supports interdisciplinary approaches, information literacy and the development of critical-thinking skills.
- Indexes materials from 1921 to the present in academic disciplines such as literature, literary theory and criticism, language, folklore, linguistics, and the dramatic arts.
- Ethnic NewsWatch covers 1990 to present and includes newspapers, magazines, and journals of the ethnic and minority press, providing researchers access to essential, often overlooked perspectives. The publications offer both national and regional coverage
- Chicano Database includes over 67,000 records from more than 2,400 journals and other resources including newspapers, books and book chapters. The database provides coverage dating back to the 1960s and selective indexing dating back to the early 1900s. Subject coverage includes art, bilingual education, education, labor, literature, mental health, law, poetry, politics and sociology.
- The Hispanic American Periodicals Index (HAPI) provides complete bibliographic citations to the contents of scholarly journals published around the world on Latin America and the Caribbean since 1970. Our coverage includes everything from political, economic, and social issues to the arts and humanities.
If you are not finding enough results, you might consider opening the search up to Fusion, which is a comprehensive search of all the library's resources.
- Fusion allows you to search, in one place, the majority of the library’s books, articles, videos, etc. It includes all the materials in our library catalog Ignacio, as well as the content of the majority of our many databases.
For more literature related databases, you can visit the general literature research guide here.