2020 ART + FEMINISM WIKIPEDIA EDIT-A-THON
The theme of the seventh annual Art + Feminism Wikipedia Edit-A-Thon is Art+Activism.
Join our 2020 event's Dashboard by clicking on the top right corner and sign in with your Wikipedia username and password.
Suggestions for students in ART 206-01 (Birnbaum)
- Sofonisba Anguissola and Michelangelo
- Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun and Jacques Louis David
- Harriet Powers and Rosa Bonheur
- Edmonia Lewis and Camille Claudel
- Hilma Af Klint and Wassily Kandinsky
- Georgia O’Keeffe and Alfred Stieglitz
- Lee Miller and Man Ray
- Ana Mendieta and Carl Andre
- Viola Frey and Peter Voulkos
- Cassils and Chris Burden
- Swoon and Shepard Fairey
Event located on the second floor, south wing, is wheelchair accessible by elevator. Gender-neutral single stalls available with gender binary restrooms on the north wing.