- Read, search and compare the world's constitutions.
- See "World Constitutions Illustrated." This collection enables legal scholars to research the constitutional and political development of every country in the world. It includes the current constitution for every country in its original language format and an English translation, as well as substantial constitutional histories for all countries.
- PARLINE (Parliaments Online)The PARLINE database contains information on the structure and working methods of 271 parliamentary chambers in all of the 193 countries where a national legislature exists.
- ACE Electoral Knowledge NetworkAn online repository that provides comprehensive information on electoral processes for over 200 countries and territories in the world. The website contains in-depth articles, global statistics and data, an Encyclopaedia of Elections, daily electoral news, an election calendar, etc. Most of the ACE website is freely accessible to all users.
Environmental Sustainability and Climate Change
- Environmental Performance IndexThe Environmental Performance Index (EPI) ranks countries' performance on high-priority environmental issues in two areas: protection of human health and protection of ecosystems.