- The Sourcebook of Criminal StatisticsThe Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics brings together data from more than 100 published and unpublished sources about many aspects of criminal justice in the United States. Since 1973, the project has been located at the University at Albany, School of Criminal Justice, and compiled and managed by staff at the Hindelang Criminal Justice Research Center in Albany, New York.
- Bureau of Justice StatisticsThe United States' primary source for criminal justice statistics.
- CrimeMapping.comCrimeMapping.com was developed to help law enforcement agencies throughout North America provide the public with information about recent crime activity in their neighborhood. Crime data is extracted on a regular basis from each department's records system so that the information being viewed through a Web browser is the most current available. This data is always verified for accuracy and all address information is generalized by block in order to help ensure privacy is protected.
- San Francisco Crime DataFind data on crime within each Police District in San Francisco.
- San Francisco Crime Rate by NeighborhoodInteractive map that provides crime data for neighborhoods in San Francisco.